GoTraxx S.r.l. , with registered office in Via Arenula 29, 00186 Rome (RM), (hereinafter, the “Company”) takes your privacy and the protection of your personal data very seriously.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually to browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
Cookies can be distinguished on the basis of the following criteria:
a) based on who manages them:
(i) own or first-party cookies: these are cookies installed directly by the Company through the Site;
(ii) third-party cookies: these are cookies installed through the Site by third parties with respect to the Company;
b) based on the time they remain active:
(i) session cookies: these cookies store the necessary information during the browsing session and are deleted immediately after the session expires, or when the browser is closed;
(ii) persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard disk and the Site reads them every time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date.
c) based on the purposes:
The following cookies are used on the Site:
To learn more about these categories of cookies, continue reading this policy to find out how they work and what they are for, and freely choose whether to consent to their use or prevent it.
2. What are technical cookies and how do they work?
• There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
• The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
• The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
• The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
• From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
• Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
• They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Do I need to know more?
We process the data obtained through first-party technical cookies to pursue our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the functionality and security of the website.
The personal data obtained through the first-party technical cookies will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. In any case, the data will always be processed with automated procedures and will in no case be accessible to our employees or collaborators, except for the necessary technical interventions (without the possibility of accessing the data content). We inform you that some of the subjects that convey third-party cookies may be established in countries not belonging to the European Economic Area, which may not offer an adequate level of protection pursuant to the Regulation.
Your personal data obtained through first-party technical cookies will not be disclosed to third party data controllers nor will they be disclosed.
Last update: March 2021